The Site includes an application that is currently running on the Polygon Network (the “Blockchain”), using smart contracts (each, a “Smart Contract”) to enable users to own, transfer, and use digital assets (“Assets”) inside the Site, such as digital parcels, avatars, wearables and other non-fungible-token (“NFT”). These Assets can then be visualized on the Site. The Smart Contracts and the Site are collectively referred to in these Terms as the “App” or “Platform”. Using the App, users can view their assets and use the Smart Contracts to acquire, trade, and use their assets with other App users (“Users”).
The App is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. People under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or register for the App, the Site, and the Smart Contracts.
Code of Conduct:
Inside any digital or physical environment associated with the App or Platform, You are required to comply with applicable local, national and international laws. You must use the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
Additionally, inside the Platform, You are required to exhibit Social Responsibility in your conduct, in particular with the following:
- Prohibition of child or forced labor
- Prohibition of harassment, abuse, or harm to another person
- Prohibition of discrimination
- Prohibition of Name and Likeness theft
- Prohibition to steal or claim ownership of Intellectual Property created by others.
Additionally, the following activities are prohibited inside the App or Platform:
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other Users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as User passwords. Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another User.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, the App and the Smart Contracts, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of Users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use the App for advertising or offering to sell goods and services.
- Engage in any practice that aims to manipulate the outcome of the App simulations, including using the same Assets across multiple accounts to bypass the limitation of Assets per Account or to sell or otherwise transfer your Profile.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts or the networks or services connected to the Site. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming that interferes with the use and enjoyment of the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism. Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages or using any data mining, robots, or similar data scrapping gathering and extraction tools. Except as may be the result of standard search engines or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, the App and the Smart Contracts, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Use the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
Intellectual Property Rights:
The Content provided by Onteco.com or any other related Platforms, such as Applications and any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the “Site”) unless otherwise noted, is copyrighted © 2022-2022 Nawee Inc. (DBA: Futuverse).
The materials on the Site are provided for informational purposes only. All materials contained on all sections of the Site, except the Content created by the Users, including all text and images, are copyrighted and are protected worldwide by applicable copyright laws and treaty provisions.
Any license that you might receive from us does not grant permission to use the “Futuverse” trade name, “Futuverse” logo, “Futuverse” trademark, service marks, or Futuverse product names.
All materials owned by us may not be published, reproduced, copied, modified, uploaded, transmitted, posted, or distributed without our’s prior written consent. We do not grant any express or implied right to you under any license, copyrights, patents, trademarks or trade secret Information unless previously agreed in writing. The use of any image (photograph, illustration, computer rendering, etc.) created by us requires written permission from us and/or any other party, as appropriate, unless previously agreed in writing.
The copyrights of photos, images, videos, and ideas indicated in each user’s Profile inside the Site’s section belongs to each user/ artist/ creative studio/ company (“Users”). All use of the Site is subject to the terms and conditions set forth below.
Onteco is trademarked by Nawee Inc. (DBA: Futuverse)
We do not authorize the creation of NFTs using the Onteco name or logo outside our Platform.
However, until our Marketplace is operational inside the App, at our sole discretion, we grant you the right to use the name Onteco and its trademark if you sell your Digital Content related to Onteco’s environment on the following Third-Party websites, as long as you refer to Onteco’s Site in your Content, including a hyperlink to the Site:
- Binance Marketplace
- NFT LaunchPad
- Nifty Gateway
- Myth Market
- Enjin Marketplace
We reserve the right to cancel the license to use Onteco’s name and trademark in any or all of the above websites, at any time, even of the Marketplace at the App is not operational.
The use of the Onteco name or logo is not allowed in other virtual platforms different from our digital Platform or in the physical world unless previously agreed in writing.
In all written materials relating to your product, press releases, websites, publications, etc. it must be made clear that you do not have any kind of affiliation, business partnership or other official association with Onteco or Nawee Inc. (DBA: Futuverse).
Any paid advertisement that uses the Onteco name or logo is generally not allowed and must first be approved by us. To seek such approval, you can send an email to: [email protected]
Subject to these terms you can use the name “Onteco” to promote your Content as long as it doesn’t confuse consumers and as long as it is not used as the name of an app or any kind of merchandise or product. In other words, you can refer to “Onteco” as the name of the App and you can use the name to show your interest the App.
Subject to these terms, you are only allowed to use the logo design approved by us. We may alter the form of this design from time to time. You are allowed to resize the logo as long as you do not modify the proportions. But otherwise, you cannot modify the logo design in any way and must abide by these terms.
The use of Onteco logo and name cannot be associated with anything that violates the rights of other third parties Intelectual Property, creates brand confusion, has harmful or objectionable aspects or does not comply with applicable laws or any of our guidelines, terms or rules. We have the right to decide (in our sole discretion) whether the use is acceptable.
You must not use the Onteco name or logo in any manner that is likely to have an adverse effect on the reputation of the Site, the App or Nawee Inc. (DBA: Futuverse) (as we may determine in our sole discretion). You may not use the Onteco name or logo in any way that suggests that you are affiliated with Nawee Inc. (DBA: Futuverse), or in any way that suggests that we sponsor or endorses your usage.
These terms permit you to use the Onteco trademarks only in the ways described above. We may withdraw or change this permission at any time for any reason.
Other uses of the Onteco logo and name require our express written approval.
Third-Party Intelectual Property:
The Site may contain Information on third-party websites. We do not author, edit, or monitor these other sites. We have responsibility for the protection of personal Information on other sites, for the accuracy or availability of Information provided on other sites, that we does not control or endorse the Content, products, advertising, or other materials presented on these other sites, and you release us from any claims arising out of or in any way connected with any dispute you may have with another site.
The visitor and user to the App further acknowledges and agrees that We will not be liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such resource.
If you believe in good faith that materials or Content of the Site may infringe your copyright or trademark rights, or if you own any of the Content and you do not want such Content to be recommended by our App, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked. Please contact [email protected]
The notice must include the following Information:
(a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
(b) identification of the copyrighted work or trademark claimed to have been infringed (or if multiple copyrighted works or trademarks located on the App are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works);
(c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, and Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to locate the material on the Site;
(d) information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as the name, address, telephone number, and email address (if available) of the complaining party;
(e) a statement that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright or trademark owner, its agent, or the law; and
(f) a statement that the Information in the notification is accurate and, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You may be required to register with the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts to create a user account “Account”). You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your Account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
By using the Site, the App and the Smart Contracts, you represent and warrant that:
- Your use of the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts will be according to the Code of Conduct indicated above.
- All registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
- You will maintain the accuracy of such Information and promptly update such registration information as necessary;
- You are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside;
- You are responsible for the actions of any other person using your Account on your behalf
- You have not been included in any trade embargoes or economic sanctions list. The list of specially designated nationals maintained by OFAC (the office of foreign assets control of the United States Department of the Treasury) or the denied persons or entity list of the United States Department of commerce.
Any purchases from the Site, such as the Marketplace will be done through smart contracts on the Blockchain using a wallet like Metamask. Any financial transactions that you engage in will be conducted solely through the Blockchain via a wallet such as MetaMask. We will have no insight into or control over these payments or transactions, nor do we have the ability to reverse any transactions. With that in mind, we will have no liability to you or to any third party for any claims or damages that may arise as a result of any transactions that you engage in via the Site and/or the App or using the Smart Contracts, or any other transactions that you conduct via the Blockchain network.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for restricting access to your devices. You are solely responsible for any harm resulting from your disclosure, or authorization of the disclosure, of your password or from any person’s use of your password to gain access to your Account. You acknowledge that in the event of any unauthorized use of or access to your Account, password or other breach of security, you accept that due to the nature of the App, we will be unable to remedy any issues that arise.
The Blockchain network requires the payment of a transaction fee (a “Gas Fee”) for every transaction that occurs on the network. The Gas Fee funds the network of computers that run the decentralized Blockchain network. This means that you will need to pay a Gas Fee for each transaction that occurs via the App.
In addition to the Gas Fee, each time you utilize a Smart Contract to conduct a transaction with another user via the App, you authorize us to collect a standard commission of 5% of the total value of that transaction (each, a “Commission” or “Marketplace Transaction Cost”). In some particular cases, like the early Assets available at the App during 2022, the Marketplace Transaction Cost may vary depending on the type of Asset, and it could be a maximum of 10% Commission. You acknowledge and agree that the Commission will be transferred directly to us as a part of the transaction.
From all Commissions that we receive, we will spend a percentage of such Commissions (“Donations”) on supporting the work of Non-Profits Organizations (“NPO”) related to Enhancing Education and fighting Climate Change and Social Inequality. We will be solely responsible for selecting one or many NPO for such Donations.
Additionally, please be aware that transactions in third-party NFT marketplaces (inside or outside the App) may be subject to the fees charged by said third-party marketplaces as per the respective terms and conditions. We shall have no liability whatsoever regarding transactions conducted in third-party marketplaces.
You will be solely responsible to pay any and all sales, use, value-added and other taxes, duties, and assessments (except taxes on our net income) now or hereafter claimed or imposed by any governmental authority (collectively, “Taxes”) associated with your use of the App (including, without limitation, any Taxes that may become payable as the result of your ownership, transfer, or using of any of your Assets.
Assumption of Risk:
You accept and acknowledge each of the following:
- The prices of digital assets in the Blockchain assets are extremely volatile. Fluctuations in the price of other digital assets could materially and adversely affect the value of your Assets, which may also be subject to significant price volatility. We cannot guarantee that any purchasers of Assets will not lose money.
- You are solely responsible for determining what, if any, taxes apply to your Asset-related transactions. We are not responsible for determining the taxes that apply to your transactions on the App, the Site, or the Smart Contracts.
- There are risks associated with using an Internet-based currency, including, but not limited to, the risk of hardware, software, and Internet connections, the risk of malicious software introduction, and the risk that third parties may obtain unauthorized access to Information stored within your wallet. You accept and acknowledge that we will not be responsible for any communication failures, disruptions, errors, distortions or delays you may experience when using the Blockchain network, however, caused.
- A lack of use or public interest in the creation and development of distributed ecosystems could negatively impact the development of our ecosystem and therefore the potential utility or value of the Assets.
- The regulatory regime governing blockchain technologies, cryptocurrencies, and tokens is uncertain, and new regulations or policies may materially adversely affect the development of our ecosystem, and therefore the potential utility or value of the Assets.
- Upgrades on the software or Blockchain associated with the Smart Contracts may have unintended, adverse effects on all Assets.
You acknowledge and agree that you assume full responsibility for your use of the Site and App.
You acknowledge and agree that any information you send or receive during your use of the Site and App may not be secure and may be intercepted or later acquired by unauthorized parties. You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Site and App is at your own risk.
You acknowledge and agree that the App are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. recognizing such, you acknowledge and agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, neither Nawee Inc. (DBA: Futuverse), its directors, officers and employees, nor its suppliers or licensors will be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, exemplary or other damages of any kind, including without limitation damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other tangible or intangible losses or any other damages based on contract, tort, strict liability, infringement of intellectual property or theft or misappropriation of property or any other theory (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the Site or App; the use or the inability to use the Site or App; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements, Content or conduct of any third party on the Site or App; any actions the foundation takes or fails to take as a result of communications you send; human errors; technical malfunctions; failures, including public utility or telephone outages; omissions, interruptions, latency, deletions or defects of any device or network, providers, or software (including, but not limited to, those that do not permit participation in the tools); any injury or damage to computer equipment; inability to fully access the Site or App; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, images or other Content of any kind; data that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost; typographical, printing or other errors, or any combination thereof; or any other matter relating to the Site or App.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
We hereby expressly disclaims, waives, releases, and renounces all warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non infringement.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Nawee Inc. (DBA: Futuverse), its directors, officers, employees and licensors do not represent or warrant to you that: (i) your access to or use of the tools will meet your requirements, (ii) your access to or use of the Site or App will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error, (iii) usage data provided through the Site or App will be accurate, (iii) the Site or App or any content, services, or features made available on or through the Site or App are free of viruses or other harmful components, or (iv) that any data that you disclose when you use the tools will be secure.
You accept the inherent security risks of providing Information and dealing online over the Internet, and agree that Nawee Inc. (DBA: Futuverse), its directors, officers and employees have no liability or responsibility for any breach of security unless it is due to its gross negligence.
Nawee Inc. (DBA: Futuverse), its directors, officers and employees will not be responsible or liable to you for any losses you incur as the result of your use of the Blockchain network or the MetaMask or any other electronic wallet, including but not limited to any losses, damages or claims arising from: (a) user error, such as forgotten passwords or incorrectly construed Smart Contracts or other transactions; (b) server failure or data loss; (c) corrupted wallet files; (d) intellectual property infringement by the users; (e) unauthorized access or activities by third parties, including but not limited to the use of viruses, phishing, bruteforcing or other means of attack against the tools, Blockchain network, or the MetaMask or other electronic wallet.
Digital Assets inside the App (“Assets”) are intangible digital assets that exist only by virtue of the ownership record maintained in the Blockchain network. All Smart Contracts are conducted and occur on the decentralized ledger within the Blockchain platform. We have no control over and we make no guarantees or promises with respect to the ownership record or Smart Contracts. We make no offer or invitation to acquire, purchase, transfer, sell or otherwise deal in the Assets.
Nawee Inc. (DBA: Futuverse) is not responsible for losses due to Blockchain or any other features of the Blockchain network or the MetaMask or other electronic wallet, including but not limited to late report by developers or representatives (or no report at all) of any issues with the Blockchain supporting the Blockchain network, including forks, technical node issues, or any other issues having fund losses as a result.
Some sections of the App may include the download of the Content created by the users and available at the App to your device, which may be illegal in your country or offensive. Nawee Inc. (DBA: Futuverse) is not liable for such Content. Content available in the App may redirect you to third-party links for which we are not responsible. You are solely responsible for all downloads of third-party Content and data, and for all third-party links clicked on. Please note that by creating a user on the App you release us from any and all liability regarding the above-mentioned Content, data or links and assume the risks described above.
These Terms and the relationship between You and Us (“Parties”) shall be governed by the laws of Panama, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
For any dispute not subject to arbitration, The Parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts with seat in the city of Panama, Panama. You further agree to accept service of process by mail, and hereby waive any and all jurisdictional and venue defenses otherwise available.
We reserve the right to change at any time or to choose which markets and jurisdictions to conduct our business and may restrict or refuse, at its sole discretion, the provision of our services in certain countries or regions.
Dispute and Arbitration:
The Parties shall use their best efforts to engage directly to settle any dispute, claim, question, or disagreement and engage in good faith negotiations which shall be a condition to either party initiating a lawsuit or arbitration.
If the parties do not reach an agreed upon solution within a period of 30 days from the time informal dispute resolution under the Initial Dispute Resolution provision begins, then either party may initiate binding arbitration as the sole means to resolve claims, subject to the terms set forth below.
Specifically, any dispute that is not resolved under the Initial Dispute Resolution provision shall be finally settled under the Rules of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce.
The following shall apply in respect of such arbitration:
- The number of arbitrators shall be three (one nominated by each party and one nominated by the ICC);
- The decision of the arbitrators will be binding and enforceable against the parties and a judgment upon any award rendered by the arbitrators may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereto (provided that in no event will the arbitrator have the authority to make any award that provides for punitive or exemplary damages or to award damages excluded by these Terms or in excess of the limitations contained in these Terms);
- The seat, or legal place, of arbitration shall be the City of Panama, Panama; and
- The language to be used in the arbitral proceedings shall be English, any documents submitted as evidence that are in another language must be accompanied by an English translation and the award will be in the English language. Claimants and respondents shall bear its or their own costs of the arbitration, including attorney’s fees, and share equally the arbitrators’ fees and ICC’s administrative costs. For purposes of cost sharing, all claimants shall be considered one party and all respondents shall be considered one party. The parties shall maintain strict confidentiality with respect to all aspects of any arbitration commenced pursuant to these Terms and shall not disclose the fact, conduct or outcome of the arbitration to any non-parties or non-participants, except to the extent required by applicable Law or to the extent necessary to recognize, confirm or enforce the final award or decision in the arbitration, without the prior written consent of all parties to the arbitration.
Notwithstanding the Parties’ decision to resolve all disputes through arbitration, either party may bring an action in state or federal court to protect its Intellectual Property Rights. Either you or us may also seek relief in a small claims court for disputes or claims within the scope of that court’s jurisdiction.
Class Action Waiver:
The Parties further agree that any arbitration shall be conducted in their individual capacities only and not as a class action or other representative action, and the parties expressly waive their right to file a class action or seek relief on a class basis. You and us agree that each may bring claims against the other only in your or its individual capacity and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding. If any court or arbitrator determines that the class action waiver set forth in this paragraph is void or unenforceable for any reason or that arbitration can proceed on a class basis, then the arbitration provision set forth above shall be deemed null and void in its entirety and the parties shall be deemed to have not agreed to arbitrate disputes.
Limitation of Liability:
You understand and agree that we, our subsidiaries, affiliates, and licensors will not be liable to you or to any third party for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages which you may incur, howsoever caused and under any theory of liability, including, without limitation, any loss of profits (whether incurred directly or indirectly), loss of goodwill or business reputation, loss of data, cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, or any other intangible loss, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree and acknowledge that our total, aggregate liability to you for any and all claims arising out of or relating to these terms or your access to or use of (or your inability to access or use) any portion of the Site, the App and the smart contracts, whether in contract, tort, strict liability, or any other legal theory, is limited to the greater of (a) the amounts you actually paid us under these terms in the twelve (12) month period preceding the date the claim arose, or (b) one hundred (100) us dollar.
You agree and acknowledge that we have made the Site, the App and the Smart Contracts available to you and entered into these terms in reliance upon the warranty disclaimers and limitations of liability set forth herein, which reflect a reasonable and fair allocation of risk between the parties and form an essential basis of the bargain between us. We would not be able to provide the Site, the App and the Smart Contracts to you without these limitations.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, and some jurisdictions also limit disclaimers or limitations of liability for personal injury from consumer products, so the above limitations may not apply to personal injury claims.
We may terminate your use or participation in the Site, the App and the Smart Contract or delete your Account without warning, at our sole discretion.
If we terminate or suspend your Account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or a borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating and suspending your Account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
Personal Information we collect:
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain Information about your device, including Information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect Information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what Sites or search terms referred you to the Site and Information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected Information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more Information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record Information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you contact us through the Site, we collect certain Information from you, including your name, email address, country, and phone number. Other additional Information may be collected if you include it in your communication with us. We refer to this Information as “Request Information”.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of Personal Data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, country of residence, company, and job title.
- Contact Data includes address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Professional Data includes CVs, and documents related to your qualifications, experience, and role, current salary, eligibility to work in the United States or the European Union.
- Usage Data includes Information about how you use our Site.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type, and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and Platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this Site.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
The Personal Data we may collect varies depending upon how it is collected and for what purpose.
We strongly encourage parents and guardians to regularly monitor and supervise their ‘ ‘children’s online activities. We do not knowingly collect personal Information from children under 13.
How do we use your Personal Information?
We use the Personal Information you voluntarily provide to and the Request Information that we generally collect to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with Information or advertising relating to our design services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We may collect Personal Information you voluntarily provide to us, including, but not limited to your name, email address, phone number, mobile number and geographic location. You may provide this Information when you request Information, register, or for other purposes.
In limited circumstances, when it has been previously shared by you, we may also collect, store and use documents to prove your identification such as a copy of your passport or address, and/or the following “special categories” of more sensitive Personal Data:
- Information about your race or ethnicity and religious beliefs.
- Information about your health, including any medical condition.
- Information about criminal convictions and offences.
Sharing you personal Information:
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For marketing purposes and to stay in touch with you, we may sometimes use third party automated email distribution providers. All personal data uploaded to these platforms is protected and will not be shared with further parties. Occasionally we may use Personal Data to send you updates about our business or invites to events. If you prefer not to receive promotional material from us, email us at [email protected] and write “unsubscribe”.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or another lawful request for Information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more Information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising ‘ ‘Initiative’s “(“NAI” “) educational page at https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising ‘ ‘Alliance’s opt-out portal at: https://optout.aboutads.info/.
Please note that we may process your Personal Data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
Do not track:
Please note that we do not alter our ‘ ‘Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please get in touch with us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your Information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you, or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your Information will be transferred outside of Europe, including the United States and India.
If you are visiting the Site from outside of the United States, please be aware that your Information may be transferred to, stored or processed by third parties in another country.
When you place a request through the Site, we will maintain your Request Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this Information.
Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of the Site and welcome any feedback about these Sites. Social Media Platforms and Sites: Any information, communications, or material of any type or nature that you submit to the Site (including, but not limited to any of our pages contained on a social media platform or Sites such as Facebook or Twitter) by email, posting, messaging, uploading, downloading or otherwise (collectively, a ‘Submission’), is done at your own risk and without any expectation of privacy. We cannot control the actions of other users of any social media platform or Site and we are therefore not responsible for any content or Submissions contained on such sites and platforms.
Additionally, in the event that we offer a message board or any other interactive or social-type feature on a Site administered directly by us, please be aware that these areas may allow you to publicly post, and share with other users, certain messages, Content, or other Information (e.g., stories, pictures, ingredients, tips, etc.). Although we may take certain precautions to protect those who use these areas of one of our Sites, we encourage you to be wary of giving out any personal information in such public forums. The Information you post can be collected and used by people you ‘don’t know. We cannot guarantee the privacy and safety of these areas and are therefore not responsible for any information you choose to post. Your use of these features is fully at your own risk.
California Privacy rights:
Under California Law, California residents have the right to request in writing from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship, (a) a list of the categories of personal Information, such as name, email and mailing address and the type of services provided to the customer, that a business has disclosed to third parties (including affiliates that are separate legal entities) during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third ‘parties’ direct marketing purposes and (b) the names and addresses of all such third parties. To request the above Information, please contact Nawee Inc. on the Site or write to us at (with a reference to California Disclosure Information):
Email: [email protected]
Please note that we are only required to respond to each customer once per calendar year.
We employ and maintain technology and security measures designed to protect your Personal Information. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or receive from us.
For more Information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at [email protected]